Wednesday, September 11

Lemon Zest And Vanilla Muffins..

Lemon Zest And Vanilla Muffins...I baked this muffins on Monday just to get my hands on oven, because I have been always using OTG not oven and I was very scared to try also it took me a long time to start baking here... I have baked this muffins many times but I have not got the result as this muffins gave me, evenly raise and perfect colour. Now I know why people prefer Oven then OTG. I have made myself very clear once I go back to India (i don't know when will that happen) I'm going to buy a oven first... I started enjoying my baking again and very happy with results...


Yeilds: 8 to 9 medium Muffins
Preparation time: 10minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes.


Ingredient's.
1/2+1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup butter
1/3cup sugar 
1tsp vanilla essence
1tsp baking powder
1/3 cup milk
1tsp lemon zest
1egg.



Baking Method.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your cupcake tin with liners and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together the flour, lemon zest and baking powder, set aside. 
In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Add the eggs, vanilla and cream together until you get a smooth mixture.


Add the dry ingredients and with the speed on low mix together and slowly add the milk and just mix everything to combine. DO NOT OVERMIX! Make sure you give everything a good stir with a spatula from the bottom to incorporate any bit that wasn't mixed.
Scoop the batter into your lined cupcake tin, make sure it's only filled ¾ of the way up because they will rise. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for sometime.


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfectly baked muffins. Love the simple colour.

Rafeeda AR said...

wow... just look at them!!! so soft and lovely...

Unknown said...

Oh so tempting and I feel I can smell the lemon here :-)

Prema said...

Delicious and perfect muffins,love it...

great-secret-of-life said...

soft and tempting muffins

Ivysew said...

Beautiful and so yummy :)

Vidya Chandrahas said...

So cute!! perfect looking and inviting muffins.

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

can feel d taste of these cuties..looks super awesome..

Nithya said...

Cute inviting muffins..

Swathi said...

Beautiful cirtusy muffins, yes oven is best when comes to bakes.

Unknown said...

Perfectly baked...I can fell the taste..yummmmm I adore the lemon so must must try for me!

Suhaina said...

Hi Rumana..these muffins looks super moist and really tempting..nice clicks dear

Amina Creations said...

muffins look fantastic... mouth watering...

Nilu A said...

Baking in convection mode in a microwave oven is simpler than an OTG.. Muffins look yummy and moist.. Perfectly baked Rumana :-)

Sona said...

yummy and delicious muffins.

Priya Anandakumar said...

very cute and lovely muffins dear...

Related Posts with Thumbnails