Wednesday, March 31

Korean, Chicken Gravy

This Korean Chicken Gravy is very healthy and very tasty too. I ate this dish in a Restaurant called (Omuto Tomato).This is one of the good restaurant in Korea and they are located at many places in Seoul, the one we went is located near City Hall. I liked this dish very much, first time in korea i liked something other than what i cook.... Hope who ever try this recipe even they will like. Here is this recipe for all of YOU ;)


Ingredient's.
5 to 6 piecse of chicken (bone less) 
1 onion, chopped in to medium size 
1 cup beans, 1/2 cup green bean seeds, 
1 capsicum, 1 carrot, 4 to 5 mushroom 
2 tomato. 1/2 cup soya sauce, 2tbsp chillie sauce 
3tbsp oil 
Salt as per taste.


Cooking Method
Boil the chicken, beans and bean seeds, salt with 1 cup of water, for 15minutes . Make a paste of 2 tomatos. Cut the capsicum, mushroom and carrot in to big picese.
In a deep frying pan, add oil, when the oil is hot , add onion, capsicum, mushroom and carrot, saute for 5minutes, and keep it aside.
In the same pan add litte more oil, boiled chicken, beans, and the bean seeds, fry for 1minute, then add tomato paste, soya sauce, chillie sauce, keep stirring for 1 to 2 minutes, then stir it with all the saute vegetable and salt if need, allow it to cook for another 5 minutes. 
Serve hot with Plain White Rice and Kimchi.

16 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Korean chicken gravy makes me hungry RUmana, absolutely divine..

Angie's Recipes said...

What a mouthwatering chicken dish!

Tina said...

Looks delicious...

Smita Srivastava said...

Thanks for visiting my space Rumana n putting in such lovely words .
I love the Rajma paratha n channa palak here - both are so innovative . I'm sure my lil one - the rajma lover of my family wud love it toooo much !!

Smita
@ Little Food Junction

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Hi..this is quite different from our normal curry, looks yummy dear...

SathyaSridhar said...

wooow,,chicken curry looks superb makes me mouthwatering,,,

Biren said...

Sounds yummy!!

Sarah Naveen said...

oh wow!!! sounds great and looks so yummy..
thanks for stopping by my blog dear :)

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Looks delicious and different!

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks to all of u for giving me such a valuable comments..:-)

Subhie Arun said...

wow ..thats looks yummy dear..neva tried any korean before..urs make me tempting..!thx for sharing..lov ur recipes...glad to follow u!

Lazaro Cooks said...

Saw you on food buzz. Great job with your blog and this wonderful chicken dish! Look forward to more posts.

Unknown said...

It is an interesting recipe!! Looks delicious too..

inder said...

yummy recipies,
looks delicious,like to eat it.

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Rumana
Just landed here from a blog friend..Having spent 4 years in Ulsan Korea, could not help opening this recipe. Very nice , but never tasted this although I always ate Korean food of all kinds..I may be in Seoul next month and will certainly visit this place. Of course I will try this one too,
Let me see what great dishes you have here.
Have a nice weekend

Goddard said...

Sounds yummy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails