Tuesday, January 29

Pull-Apart Bread With Spicy Herbs And Pizza Sauce!!!

Pull-Apart Bread. Last week i was seeing this bread post in almost every blog, and i was very tempted to bake this bread. When ever i bake i have problem with yeast and which ever brand i buy. Actually i knew that gloripan yeast is good, i had read lot's of review about gloripan yeast, but i was not sure where do we get it. Then i started searching on net to buy Gloripan yeast near by my house, i got one in mission road which is pretty far from my house, and i asked my hubby should i go, as always he said will go on weekends and it is very sunny outside. Even i thought the same and kept quite for some time but my heart din't agree with me, without telling him i just took my bike and went searching the address. GUESS WHAT!!! I got the address and i rush to shop and bought the yeast.. After coming back home i started preparing to bake fast fast and finely my bread came out so yummy and perfect.. He also love it.

I should thank to Divya Kudua from EasyCooking for her very useful post and step by step pictures which made my work easy. I have followed her same steps but different ingredient's, This was my first attempt to bake bread a perfect bread and i'm very happy with the way bread was looking and tasting.. Thanks everybody for baking so many different types of Pull-Apart Bread and making me to start baking.. I'm sending this recipe to We Knead To Bake#1 event hosted by Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen.


Ingredients.
For the dough
1/2cup Warm milk
1/2tsp Sugar
1tsp Active dry yeast(I used Gloripan Yeast)
1 1/2cup All purpose flour
1/2tsp Salt
1tbsp Butter(soft at room temperature)
1tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2tbsp Milk + a couple of tbsp to brush over the bread


For the filling
2tsp Melted butter 
1tbsp Mixed Italian herbs
1/2tsp Chilli flakes
2tbsp Grated Mozzarella cheese
1tbsp Pizza Sauce
1/2tsp Black Sesame Seeds.



Baking Method
In a small bowl, dissolve the sugar and the yeast in the 1/2 cup of warm milk. Keep aside for about 5 minutes till the yeast mixture bubbles up.
Put flour, salt, softened butter, and ginger garlic paste in a large bowl mix.
Then add the yeast mixture and the 2tbsp of milk and knead till you have a soft, smooth and elastic/ pliable dough which is not sticky. Add a little extra flour if your dough is sticking, but only just as much as is necessary.
Shape the dough into a ball and place it in a well-oiled bowl, turning the dough to coat it completely with oil. Cover and let it rise for about 1 1/2 hours or until almost double in volume.
Dust your work surface lightly with flour. Deflate the dough, shape it into a square and roll the dough out into a larger square that is about 12’ by 12”. Brush the surface of the square with the melted butter. Evenly sprinkle the herbs, chilli flakes, pizza sauce and then the grated cheese.


Use a rolling pin to very lightly press the topping into the dough to ensure the topping doesn’t fall off when you are stacking the strips.Using a pizza cutter, slice the dough from top to bottom into 6 long and even strips. Lay each strip on top of the next, with the topping facing upwards, until you have a stack of the strips.
Using a sharp knife, cut straight down through the stack dividing it into 6 equal pieces (6 square stacks).
Grease and lightly flour a loaf tin. Layer the square slices, cut sides down into the loaf tin.
Cover the loaf tin dough with a towel and allow the dough to rise for an hour. Lightly brush some milk over the top of the loaf and sprinkle the black sesame seeds from top.
Bake the dough at 180C (350F) for about 30 to 40 minutes until it is done and the top is golden brown.
Pull-Apart Bread is ready. Serve Warm.



30 comments:

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

looks so good...love you way you present..
Tasty Appetite

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks a lot for your comments.

Unknown said...

You are tempting me to bake a bread now....I don't have enough ingredients....shopping tomorrow...

Pari Vasisht said...

I've been eyeing so many of these pull apart breads in the past week. looks beautiful.

Rumana Rawat said...

@Arthy Suman
It was the same thing with me too. I'm happy even u want to bake this bread:)

Rumana Rawat said...

@Pari Vasisht
Yes!! that was the main reason which made me also to bake...

Bharathy said...

The bread seems to tempt everyone to bake :) looks rustic and I am sure it is flavourful! I like the combo of chilly flakes, pizza sauce and mozarella, herbs and black sesame!

Rumana Rawat said...

It is some thing very different and yummy looking bread.. That's we're everyone was very tempted including me:)

Beena said...

Yummy bread

radha said...

Tasty. Looks really good with all those herbs.

divya said...

Looks delicious n awesome. Lovely clicks.

Julie said...

fabulous bake,looks yummy!

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

Looks delicious n awesome.

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks..

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks...

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks a lot dear..

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks dear..

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks dear...

Divya Kudua said...

Love the filling you've added,this one's one tempting bread I should say!

Vimitha Durai said...

Its pull apart breads everywhere... Tempting me to bake some. Loving the bread

Priya Suresh said...

Such a beautiful bread,lovely presentation.

My World My Home said...

Looks beautiful & yummy.... :-)


Helen
http://myworldmyhome2012.blogspot.in

Treat and Trick said...

This looks great! Love the filling you'd used...

Unknown said...

This has some out great!

Chitra said...

U made me drool :) Looks yummy

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks alot everybody:)

Sweet'n'Savoury said...

Loved it to bits..awesome bake

Aparna said...

Nice looking bread and the filling is good.

Unknown said...

looks yummy

Niru said...

Wow...pull apart bread everywhere...it's tempting to try out soon...bread is looking awesome..must be delicious...well done...

Related Posts with Thumbnails