Tuesday, September 20

Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Chocolate Chip Cookies. These crispy from outside and chewy from inside cookies are my all time favourite at anytime of the day with cold glass of milk. I have been following this cookies recipe from many years and I bake many types of cookies with a small changes here and there, I just change the flavouring or few ingredients and I always get a best cookies.. Do try my recipe and let me know. Even you can play with ingredients of your choice.



Ingredient's.
1+1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup choco chips.


Baking Method.
Pre-heat the oven at 180c for 10 minutes.
Cream together butter, sugar until smooth, then add egg and vanilla, beat for another 40 to 50 seconds.
Then stir in the flour, baking powder and choco chips, then foam a dough. Make a lemon size balls and place it on a greased baking tray and refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes. Take them out after 30 minutes. Now baking them at 175c for 11 to 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
Store them into a airtight container.
Serve them with cold glass of milk.
(NOTE: Refrigerate is must because it gives the evenly baked cookies)



5 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

They look chewy and delicious. I should bake a batch for myself too.

Rafeeda AR said...

They look so uniform! Maybe like you mentioned, due to refrigeration, I have never tried doing that for mine... will try...

Rumana Rawat said...

@Angie Schneider Thanks !!Yes they were chewy and delicious..

Rumana Rawat said...

@Rafeeda AR Thanks dear!! Yeah it makes a lot of difference . Do try next time..

Shoba said...

Delicious and super good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails