Wednesday, June 4

Chicken Curry Sandwich.

Chicken Curry Sandwich. This is made with left over chicken curry with fresh veggies and garlic mayo. All of sudden sandwiches have become my favourite and I just want to eat sandwich all the time they are so tasty, filling and so quick to make it. I don't know why all this time I have avoided eating them because I use to not like the way sandwich looks. But now I'm amazed the way they taste and I make it colourful so they look appealing to me.... By just adding few veggies and some meat of your choice to bread and little sauce can make a amazing food and now I know why people over here are so crazy about sandwiches..


Ingredient's.
2 slices of brown bread
1 chicken curry piece with little masala
4 thinly slices of tomato
4 thinly slices of cucumber
4 thinly slices of red bell pepper
2 big leaves of iceberg lettuce
1tsp garlic mayonnaise.



Method.
Apply the garlic mayo on the bread evenly. Shred the chicken piece and place it on the bread with a chicken masala. Then place all the other veggies on top of the chicken and top with another slice of bread.
Tasty and quick chicken curry sandwich is ready to eat.
Serve with Fresh Juice.


6 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

This looks fingerlickingly delicious!

nandoos kitchen said...

delicious and healthy filling sandwich

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Delicious and lovely looking chicken sandwiches. Lovely pics as well.
Deepa

Rafeeda AR said...

one of my favorite sandwiches...

Gloria Fernandes said...

Loved this yummy chicken sandwich.. Feel like grabbing one..

Unknown said...

I love your pics.. so clear and feel like grabbing them off the screen :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails