Sunday, March 29

Bhagara Baingan/ Eggplant Curry/ Brinjal Bharta/ Indian vlogger Rumana In UK ||

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing well. It's been so long i uploaded any video. My new job and house chores kept me so busy, I dint got a chance to sit and edit the video to upload it on YouTube.. Since we all are going through this tough time of #self #isolating. I thought it's a best time to utilise the ample amount of time what i have in hand to pursue my passion again. Hopefully I'll follow my passion and commit myself to post videos as regularly as possible..

Here is bring you a very easy and delicious recipe of Bhagara Baingan or you can called it as a Whole eggplant curry. It's totally a very different recipe from a traditional Bhagara Baingan . I do cook varieties of eggplant curries and this is one of them. I'm sure once you try this dish you'll fall in love it as me.. Do try and let me know your opinion in comment's below.. XX



Ingredient's.
8 to 10 eggplants
1 large onion
3 large tomatos
1tbsp ginger garlic paste
1tsp red chilli powder
2tsp coriander powder
1/2tsp turmeric
1tsp garam masala
2 dry red chillies
2 whole green chillies
few curry leaves
1/2tsp cumin
1/2tsp mustard seeds
1tsp coconut oil (optional)
1tsp dry manago powder
Salt to taste
3tbsp cooking oil.
Fresh chopped coriander leaves for garnishi

2 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

This looks so very flavoursome and tasty!

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks hun.. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails