Monday, November 7

Cabbage And Onion Grill Sandwich With Coconut Oil.

Cabbage And Onion Grill Sandwich With Coconut Oil. This is yet another simple and yummy recipe which I learnt from our house boat chef from our recent trip to Kerala. I must say he use to make delicious food with simple ingredients and the star of the dish was coconut oil. He use to add coconut oil in everything and he made this sandwich also with the same oil and that simple sandwich took a very big place in my heart and I became a big fan of Kerala and there cuisine..



Ingredient's.
4 slices of sandwich bread
1 cup of finely chopped cabbage
1 large finely chopped onion
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Butter as needed (to apply on bread)



Method.
In a wok add coconut oil, when its hot, add cabbage and onion, fry to golden brown. Sprinkle the red chilli powder and salt, fry for another minute or 2. Take it out in bowl and allow it to cool a bit.
Then apply the butter on all the sides of the bread.
Now place the filling on one side of the bread and place another bread on top and grill for 4 to 5 minutes or till golden brown.
Serve hot with Tea, Coffee or any Juice..


6 comments:

great-secret-of-life said...

interesting sandwich with coconut oil. I brought coconut butter last week let me try it out

Rumana Rawat said...

You should you'll also become a fan like me.��

Rumana Rawat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie's Recipes said...

Delicious! I love the veggie filling!

Rumana Rawat said...

Even it's my favourite 😍😍

Summer said...

Looks delish ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails