Wednesday, June 18

Cholle Curry Chat..

Cholle Curry Chat.. This is a new innovation of chat with leftover cholle curry. We always eat cholle with poori or with pulao only, so why can't we try out with something else keeping that in my mind I tried this chat and I was amazed with the taste. Just by adding little onion, green chilli, tomato and punjabi masala mixture. It took the cholle masala to some other level and now I will be keep making this when ever I cook cholle curry.. Because I have got the taste of it and it is very difficult for me to give up once I like something.. It is very easy to make and very very tasty. To know the Cholle Curry Recipe Click Here.



Ingredients.
1 bowl of cholle curry (Fresh or Leftover)
1 small onion, 2 green chilli, 1 small tomato (finely chopped)
1/4cup of any mixture (I used punjabi masala mixture)
1tbsp finely chopped coriander
1/4tsp chat masala
1tsp lemon juice.


Method.
In mixing bowl add onion, green chilli, tomato, coriander, lemon juice and chat masala. Mix everything together.
In another small bowl, take cholle curry, from top add the onion and tomato mixture and sprinkle with masala mixture.
Cholle curry chat is ready.
Serve immediately.


11 comments:

great-secret-of-life said...

perfect chat.. nice use of left over curry

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Chat looks so delicious and mouthwatering. Lovely preparation.
Deepa

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Chat looks so delicious and mouthwatering. Lovely preparation.
Deepa

Gita Jaishankar said...

That is a yummy looking chat....such lovely clicks too :)

Shama Nagarajan said...

yummy and inviting dear

Sona said...

Chaat looks delicious and tempting..

Priya Suresh said...

Am ready to finish that whole platter rite now, this chole chaat is just inviting me.

Unknown said...

This looks yum :-) that bowl could be just mine!

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Very tempting chaat...wish I could have some

Sukanya Yogesh said...

The chat looks yummy!!!

Hema said...

Chat looks too good, yumm..

Related Posts with Thumbnails