Wednesday, December 11

Breakfast Chocolate Chunks Muffins..

Chocolate Chunks Muffins.. Muffins are very versatile you can keep on changing or adding the ingredients and they taste better every time. I have never baked the muffins by following the same recipe I keep the measurement same and change the ingredients each time I bake. Last week I bought a pack of chocolate chunks cookies from pound land and from there only I got this name idea and I wanted to add the cookies also in the muffins but unfortunately they were no cookies left, then I decided to save that recipe for one more day and just do with chocolate and cinnamon... I have added the dairymilk chocolate but I felt it was better if I would have added some other chocolate. No problem I will leave it to you all to choose from your favourite chocolate and enjoy this muffins for breakfast.

Preparation time: 10 minutes 
Baking time: 20 minutes 
Serving: 9 medium cupcakes.


Ingredient's.
1/2cups all-purpose flour
1/6 cup cocoa powder 
1tsp baking powder
1/4 cup chocolate chunks
1/4tsp cinnamon powder 
1/3 cup milk
1tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup white sugar
1egg, room temperature.



Baking Method.
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 9 cup muffin pans with paper baking cups.
Stir together the flour, baking powder, coco powder and cinnamon in a large bowl, set it aside.
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add the egg and beat for another 1minute.
Add the dry ingredients and just mix together and slowly add the milk and just mix everything to combine. Add chocolate chunks and make sure you give everything a good stir with a spatula from the bottom to incorporate any bit that wasn't mixed.


Scoop the batter into your lined cupcake tin, make sure it's only filled ¾ of the way up because they will rise. Bake for 18-20 minutes and let cool before serving.
Serve with whipped cream or just like that.


11 comments:

nandoos kitchen said...

very yummy and inviting muffins

Unknown said...

Yummy muffins.want to grab whole

Rafeeda AR said...

pass me that whole batch pls... slurp!!!

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Yummy muffins..love anything that has chocolate

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Muffins look simply awesome and outstanding. Excellent preparation.
Deepa

great-secret-of-life said...

yummy and inviting cupcake

Treat and Trick said...

Chocolate is always a favorite! Delicious...

divya said...

looks sooo delicious n yummy...

Nithya said...

Chocolate is my favourite.. You have tempted me.. I am planning to prepare muffins now..

saraniskitchen said...

inviting cakes...yumm

Eat n Eat little More said...

lovely muffins

Related Posts with Thumbnails