Sunday, May 5

Pepper Chicken!!!

Pepper Chicken.. This is my all time favorite chicken, it goes well with ghee rice and this is like the combination made in heaven.. When ever I'm down, this chicken works like a battery for me and i can finish the plate in a minute. This recipe has come from my granny's home and my mom use to make it quite often, i still cant forget that taste what my mom use to make, i can say even i make good but not as her... Anyways my husband says i'm the best cook :) thats more then enough for me..
 
 
 
Ingredient's
1/2kg chicken
1 onion, 2 tomato, 3 green chilli's
1/2cup coriander leafs (Freshly chopped)
1tsp black peppercorn
1tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/2tsp turmeric, 1/2tsp coriander powder, 1/2tsp red chilly powder
2tbsp oil
Salt as per taste.
 
 
Cooking Method
Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, turmeric, coriander powder, red chilly powder and salt, set it aside for 30minutes.
In a grinding jar add tomato, onion, green chilli's, coriander, peppercorn and make a smooth paste.
 
 
In a deep frying pan, add oil, when the oil is hot add the marinated chicken and fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Then add the masala paste and fry till the oil separates. Now add 1/2cup of water and adjust the salt, close the lid and cook till the water is observed and chicken is coated with masala well..
Serve with Roti or Ghee Rice..
 
 

10 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

deliciously done chicken dish looks fabulous and flavourful

Home Cooked food said...

Delicious tempting dish.

Rafeeda AR said...

sumptiously good... :)

Mélange said...

Exotic and flavorful..I too am a fan of pepper chicken..Drooling here.

Unknown said...

awesome and looks very flavourful...

kausers kitchen said...

delicious and flavorful chicken, luvd the clicks.

Sahasra Recipes said...

Delicious and yummy chicken.

Preety said...

looks perfect

Preety said...

looks perfect

Unknown said...

Thats my fav too..:-) I am drooling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails