Tuesday, April 13

My Second Awards

Awards Time, Awards Time...
This is my second Award, as usual i woke up in the morning and saw my blog. There was lot of awards waiting for me on Pavithra Srihari's blog.... She is a very adorable having unique and healthy recipe's on her blog. I am very honored to receive this awards from her... Many Thanks to Pavithra Srihari of Binge On Veg.













I would like to share this awards with my blogger friends. Yummy O Yummy of Yummy Team, Jay of Tasty appetite, Gita Jaishankar of Gitas kitchen, Kairali Sister of Cookingwithkairalisisters, Sathya Sridhar of Samayalcorner, Suhaina of Mysingaporekitchen. 

15 comments:

Suhaina said...

Congrads dear on ur awards.Very happy for u. Thanks for sharing with me.It was very kind of u..

Sushil said...

Congrats sweetheart :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Rumana !!! You deserve it...

Unknown said...

Congrats on your awards Rumana..and thanks a lot for sharing them with us..

Rumana Rawat said...

Thank u so much for all of u:-)

Suji said...

Rumana..Congrats dear on all the well deserved awards...Thanks a bunch for remembering us too....

Love
Kairali sisters

Tina said...

Congraaats dear...

SathyaSridhar said...

Rumana,,,Congrats on all ur awards and thanks for remembering me and sharing ur awards with me dear.

PranisKitchen said...

congrats on ur awards.Many more awards will be waiting for you in the coming days ..Enjoy blogging

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats RUmana, enjoy ur awards..

Pavithra Srihari said...

You deserve it sweet heart .

Cool Lassi(e) said...

COngrats on your awards!

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on all your well deserved awards dear...thank you so much for remembering me and passing these :)

Panchpakwan said...

Congrats on so many awards..Well deserved!

Sindhura said...

congratulations dear!!!U have a lovely blog with yummy recipes.
Keep up the good work.
Drop in sometime to my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails