Sunday, June 10

Raw Mango Juice With Khus Syrup!!!

It is been a long time i posted any recipe due to internet connection in my area. I have so many recipes pending to post and now since the internet got good and all the problem have solved so it is time to post it fast fast, so that i can get all my blogger friend back to my blog. I apologize for not visiting regularly to my blogger friends blog. I can say that i was very lazy to do anything and these days i had spent sleeping and shopping.


This is the mango season and every body would want to try and cook something new with mango's. I gave a try with khus syrup & raw mango and it turned out very refreshing and tasty.. Do try and let me know !!!


Ingredient's
1 raw mango peeled and cut into small pieces
2tbsp sugar, 1pinch salt
2tbsp khus syrup
1tbsp lemon juice
2cup cold water


Method
Add all the ingredients in the blender.
Mix in blender for 30 to 40 seconds.
Pour into chilled cups. and Serve chilled.


23 comments:

Faseela said...

so refreshing drink.....

Angie's Recipes said...

So pretty and refreshing!

Subhie Arun said...

cool and refreshing

Priya Suresh said...

O god,wat a drink..

Akila said...

Oh My God this too cool and refreshing... Beautiful clicks....

Ms.Chitchat said...

The sight of the drink made me cool within, a true refreshing drink, awesome click.

Mélange said...

That's a feast for the eyes firstly..And I am too thirsty now Rumana to grab it from the screen..Perfect!

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks everybody for your valuable comments:)

Gayathri NG said...

Wow looks so refreshing and appealing colour...

Nithu Bala said...

Looks refreshing..love the color of the drink. First time at your blog..you have a nice collection of recipes and happy to follow you. Do drop at my space when you have time.

Indian Khana said...

Look at it ...so pretty ...loved it

Reshmi said...

aww.. love the green color. nice clicks!! I need to look for raw mangoes.. :(

Around the World

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

love d healthy vibrant color...awesome cliks dear
Tasty Appetite

Unknown said...

very refreshing and liked the color.. thanks for stopping by my space and leaving a lovely comment...

http://jopreet.blogspot.com/

Anu said...

Love the colour..looks so yummy..first time here..thanks for visiting my blog..you have such a lovely blog..keep in touch..

Joanne said...

This sounds like such a great drink!

lubnakarim06 said...

That's an awesome color....lovely pics...yum drink....

Sonia said...

Hi there, Its always fun to see ur lovely recipes. And this one is looking amazing. I am so tempted to make it on my isle some day pretty soon. Enjoy your weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by my space and the warm words. Best Regards, Sonia

Shabbu said...

Refreshing drink...nice colour..
happy to follow u...
Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen

vandana rajesh said...

nice tall glass of the refreshing drink...loved the colour. Thks for dropping by.

http://cookingupsomethingnice.blogspot.com/

Indranee Batabyal said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving ur comments! You have a lovely blog and I just love this refreshing and cooling summer recipe!

Janani said...

I am a great fan of khus syrup I have never tried it with mango looks awesome must try and let you know how it was.

vezlay said...

all the juice is very taste thanks for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails