Wednesday, November 9

Mutton & Flat Beans Seeds Curry..

This curry is very near to my heart because in my childhood days this use to be my favourite curry anytime. I use to eat this curry 4 to 5 times in a week and take in my lunch box to school. All my friends use to ask me why your mom don't know to cook any other dish. My mom use to search and get this beans only for me and cook the same curry everyday for me. After a long time i got this flat beans and tried to cook like my mom. It was taste but not that taste like my mom... I still miss all those days terribly.. Anyways here is the recipe of Mutton and flat beans seeds curry :)


Ingredient's
1/2kg mutton, 250gram flatbean seeds, 2 potato's (cut into medium pieces)
1onion, 2tomato's, 4tbsp chopped coriander leafs, 6tbsp coconut paste
1/2tbsp cumin, 2tbsp red chilly powder, 1tbsp turmeric, 1tbsp coriander powder
2tbsp ginger garlic paste
Salt & Oil to taste


Cooking Method
Grind the onion, coriander leafs and cumin to a smooth paste, then grind the tomato's to a smooth paste separately. In a pressure cooker add oil, when it is hot add the onion and coriander paste, fry for 2 minutes, then add all the masala powder, ginger garlic paste and coconut paste, fry for another 2 to 3 minutes, then add the tomato paste and fry till the oil separates, add mutton and salt, mix it well. Close the lid and cook for 2 whistle. Then open the lid and add the flatbean seeds, potato's and a 2 to 3 cup of water and mix it gently and add salt if needed and cook for another 2 whistle(1 in high flame and 1 in low flame).
Serve hot with Plain Rice.

32 comments:

Santosh Bangar said...

nice combo tempting curry

Prathima Rao said...

A new combo...delicious curry...
Prathima Rao
Prats Corner

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said...

Nice Combo.Curry luks yum and delish.Super-inviting.

Shireen said...

Looks delicious Rumana, Mutton has always been my favourite, should try this combo whenever I get flat beans :)

Rekha shoban said...

hi rumana, thanks for ur sweet comment...ur mutton curry looks yummy and adding flatbeans is really interesting to the curry! im glad to follow ur dear!

Suja Manoj said...

The gravy is tempting me a lot,delicious mutton curry..yum

Chitra said...

Wow ! This is a super tempting and a rich curry....

Priya Suresh said...

Super delicious combo, makes me hungry.

Unknown said...

Looks so delicious and yummy

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Delicious and awesome looking curry.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

divya said...

Omg, fingerlicking mutton curry, super inviting and makes me hungry.

Pushpa said...

Delicious curry with some hot rotis.

Swathi said...

Delicious curry go with rotis.

Amina Creations said...

delicious curry.. the pics look awesome.. bookmarking this..

Tina said...

Yummy combo..Sounds delicious...

Panchamrutham said...

delicious combination....

http://www.panchamrutham.blogspot.com/

Indian Khana said...

Nice combo ...looks very yum

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks alot to everybody:)

Prema said...

Delicious n tempting curry...

zareena.b said...

My mom used to make this often. mmm... I love this alot. Yummy and lovely clicks..

Faseela said...

Delicious looking curry..........


Glad 2 follow u..... Do drop at my space

Sook said...

Mmm the gravy looks so delicious... Love it.

Namitha said...

Such a delicious combo..looks lovely

Kurryleaves said...

awesome combo....looks delicious

vandana rajesh said...

delicious looking combo..loved the gravy

hemalata said...

Delicious curry,looks very tasty and lovely combo.

Chitra said...

wow, thats a nice curry. lovely color :)

Unknown said...

I think most of the ppl in Indonesia loves curry but I rarely had curry, this curry looks so yummy! ;)

Priyanka said...

Sure tempting combination. The dish is very tempting

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Curry looks very tempting...yumm..

Ushnish Ghosh said...

This is great recipe , very new for me ..God knows when I will make it, no kitchen here !!
Have a nice day

Bulk Vegetable Seeds said...

Great post.Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails