Tuesday, February 9

Egg Khurma (Egg Gravy)

Egg khurma is a Spicy Dish made from Boiled Egg ....egg khurma is one in my favouite dishes... my Mom use to cook this egg khurma for me very often and now iam married i have to cook on my own. when ever i cook this dish one thing come's to my mind YUMMY.........


Ingredient's 
4 Boiled egg, 2 potato 
2 onion, 3 tomato and coriander leafs as per ur requirment 
1/2 coconut (Grinded) 
2 tbs red chilly powder, 1tbs turmeric, 1tbs garam masala and 1tbs cumin.

For tempering 
1/2 tbs mustard seeds 
2 red chilly.

Cooking Method 
Cut the potato in to 2 picese 
Grind the onion, coriander leafs and cinnamon seeds together in to a smooth paste 
Grind the tomato in to smooth paste 
In a deep frying pan add oil,mustard and red chilly when they splutter, add onion, coriander and cinnamon paste fry it till starts leaving oil 
Add a grinded coconut, tomato, potato and all the masala's and salt, 
Mix it and add water as per ur requirment 
Leave it to boil for 10 minutes 
Add boiled eggs and cook it for 5minutes 
Serve with Ghee Rice or Plain Rice 
Egg khurma is ready to serve.

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I'll follow your recipe to the last detail and hopefully i can have it done perfectly. 'll try it and share with my family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails