Thursday, October 17

Chicken Bezule.. (Mangalorean Street Food)

Chicken Bezule..Chicken bezule is a popular appetizer which is sold in the streets of Mangalore. These are perfect little bites fit for a cocktail party or even as a snack... I adopted this recipe from Vah Chef, I really like watch his videos on youtube, not because he cooks good, I like the way he eats after finishing his cooking, that makes my mouthwatering... I watch his videos quite often and never try any of them, but this chicken bezule video tempted me so much that I tried it immediately. It was tasting like the same chicken which I had in mangalore long back... This is one of the best chicken starter to serve on a rainy day or even when you have guest at home. Make this street food at home by adding your love and serve...



Ingredients:
1/2kg chicken (bite size pieces)
1tsp ginger garlic paste 
1tbsp lemon juice 
1tsp curd 
1tsp chilli powder , 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2tsp coriander powder, pinch of turmeric
2 strands finely chopped curry leaves 
2 finely chopped green chilli
pinch of red food colour 
2tsp all purpose flour (maida)
1tsp corn flour 
Oil for deep frying.



Cooking Method.
Combine all the above ingredient's and Marinate for 2 to 3hours 
Heat oil in a deep frying pan and Fry the chicken pieces to crispy. Do not over crowd the pan. fry in a lesser quantity.
Then in the same oil deep fry few curry leaves and strain excess oil and sprinkle over the chicken..
Serve hot with sauce of your choice..



13 comments:

Akila said...

Very tempting

Princy Vinoth said...

That looks so appetizing!

Ongoing Events :
Its Birthday time event @ Spicy Foood
MLLA 64

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Loved the look of the Chicken preparation. Excellent recipe of the Mangalorean Street Food.
deepa

Home Cooked food said...

love the dry preparation of chicken, looks delicious.

Priya Suresh said...

Wow, wat an incredible street food, crispy chicken pieces are calling me to eat some rite now.

Vimitha Durai said...

Looks so crispy and yum

pepper bowl said...

very colorful clicks..yummy..

Ivysew said...

The chicken looks great! Will try this one day but I will use red distilled grain to substitute the red colouring. It's healthier too. Cheers :)

Happy’s Cook said...

new to me... inviting and looks delicious...

Nithya said...

Inviting and colorful street food..

Nilu A said...

Wow Rumana.. I had it long back at one of my friends place.. You made me feel nostalgic dear.. This looks amazing.. Wonderful pics and really an easy recipe :-)

Unknown said...

im loving the preparation n amazing clicks

nandoos kitchen said...

Very inviting chicken dish

Related Posts with Thumbnails