Wednesday, August 7

Mutton Kheema And Cabbage Curry.. (Pressure Cooker Version)

Mutton Kheema And Cabbage Curry.. This curry is my most favourite curry and I cook this very often. Sushil don't like to eat cabbage at all but I love cabbage with Kheema, it goes well with Roti, Rice or you can even eat just like that as I eat... I had cooked this curry in India and I have many recipes from India which I'm yet to post. Here in UK I still don't have proper things to start my blogging but I have lots of recipes in draft and I thought till I finish these recipes posting I can manage to buy few things for my blog photography.... It is been a very long time I wrote a post and I'm finding it so difficult to write, never mind it is a matter of few days...
Try out this recipe I'm sure you'll also fall in love with this curry like I have :)
 
 
 
Ingredient's
1/2 cabbage (finely chopped)
150gm Mutton Kheema
1/4 cup chopped beans
1 large potato (cut into small cubes)
1 large onion (finely chopped)
2tbsp of coconut paste or a small pic of coconut
2 medium tomato, 2 green chillies, 3tbsp chopped coriander leafs
1 small cinnamon stick
1tsp red chilly powder, 1/2tsp turmeric, 1tsp coriander powder
1tsbp ginger garlic paste
3tbsp oil
Salt as per taste.
 
 
Cooking method
In a mixer jar add tomato, green chilli, coconut, coriander leafs and cinnamon stick, make a smooth paste and set it aside.
In a pressure cooker, add oil, when it is hot add onion and fry to lite golden brown. Then add mutton Kheema, ginger garlic paste and salt, fry the Kheema till oil separats, keep stirring in between.
Now add red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder, tomato and coconut paste and give a good mix and cook for another 1 or 2 minutes.
Then add the cabbage, beans and potato, mix them nicely, adjust the seasoning and close the lid. Cook for 2 whistle (1 in high flame and 1 in low flame) allow the pressure to go before opening the cooker..
Mutton Kheema and cabbage curry is ready.
Serve hot with Roti or Rice as side dish..

11 comments:

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

interesting combo n luks so spicy.
http://www.mahaslovelyhome.com/

Rumana Rawat said...

@Maha Gadde
Thanks dear...

Suja Manoj said...

Tempting and lovely combo,drool

Priya Suresh said...

Omg, quite a delicious curry, kheema with cabbage,loving it.

divya said...

Tempting and flavorful,clicks are beautiful.

Swathi said...

Delicious khema and cabbage curry.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Delicious combination of mutton and cabbage. Looks awesome.
Deepa

Unknown said...

delicious one and love the way u presented

Unknown said...

Unusual combination Rumana, this one makes me drool. Good to see u back in action ;-) hope u are settling well hugs

Unknown said...

I don't eat meat..but love you presentation..

Nilu A said...

Adding cabbage to kheema is really very innovative Rumana.. Looks delicious and mouth-watering :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails