Thursday, March 24

Treat To Eyes : Series-2




Thank you everyone for participating in Treat To Eyes and showing your support, you have made it a success. This is the successful Second series of Treat To Eyes. And i am sure this second series is going to be the more succes then the first series..
To view the event details and previous series  click here.
" The dish should be in it's best presentation bringing out the creativity in you and shall be TREAT to eyes"


Just to make sure smooth submission  of entries please follow the bellow guidelines
1. Please link ur entries to this announcement page in your posts with my name and blog name. Usage of the logo is very much appreciated.
2. Multiple entries per person is allowed..
3. Archived recipes are accepted, but must b reposted.
4. When you mail me the recipe in the Subject mention: Treat To Eyes Series-2


Out of all the entries, selected TOP 5 will be posted on the main page of my blog with loads of applause.
Below link will be opened 24x7 till 08 April  2011. In case you find any problem in submitting using this link, please send me your entries @ rumana.am@gmail.com. I would be happy to post it on the page.
So get ready to put on apron and rock!!!!


Thumbnails:  54 entries so far... you're next!

You are next...
Click here to enter


26 comments:

Abhilash Pillai said...

Rumana - thanks for the comments. So you are organizing an event. That is interesting. I will participate when my clicks are good enough to match the competitors... taste cannot be demonstrated right ;)

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks alot for your entries:)

Priya Suresh said...

Am not good enought to click a prefect picture, kudos to the participants..Happy hosting Rumana..

priya said...

Thx for ur comments, dear...glad to participate!

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

Great event..w il try to participate..happyhosting

Vidhya said...

Great event will send my entries soon.

Gauri Trivedi said...

I will def, be participating, will send in my entry soon..thanks for hosting..

Umm Mymoonah said...

Hi Rumana, I have linked my entry for your lovely event :)

Angie's Recipes said...

wow So many delicious entries!

Fikranilam said...

Joining.. :)
Thank you, Rumana

Chitra said...

Lovely entries :)

Cooking Rookie said...

What a great idea! Love the entries for stage 1. I will think about something for stange 2 that might be worthy of the attention. In the meantime, I'll retwit your call for submissions :-)

Suji said...

Hi Rumana, i have linked my entry. am glad i could participate this time :)

Gauri Trivedi said...

Hi..have linked my entry..hope to add one more soon..

Rumana Rawat said...

Thanks all and hope to see more and more entries:)

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Hi Rumana. Just linked my entry.

Torviewtoronto said...

linked my entry

Ahankari said...

Just linked our entries, Rumana..Happy hosting..

Rumana Rawat said...

@ Ahankari

Thanks alot dear for such a wonderful entries:)

Rumana Rawat said...

@Torviewtoronto

Thanks dear hope to see more:)

Rumana Rawat said...

Thank you all:)

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Linked another recipe. There is an award for you in my blog. Please accept it :)
http://simplysweetnsavory.blogspot.com/2011/04/crrot-kheer-awards.html

Rumana Rawat said...

Thank everybody.. and many many congrats to the winners... and thanks alot for participating in my event and making it hit.....

Chrisuguy said...

Hi Rumana. Just linked my entry.

Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view about blogging then i propose
him/her to visit this blog, Keep up the nice work.


my web-site Cedarfinances.Com

Unknown said...

wow So many delicious entries!

Related Posts with Thumbnails